วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 2 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2551

นามบัตรสีขาวใบนั้น That's namecard!

I guess anybody round here just know my site from TCDC namecard festival right?
Please keep it and now I have some little surprise to tell you.
All of you can decorate or paint colours on my namecard, as style as you like and then please send me a coloured namecard to me to win a prize from me.
(send your file to me at baabooboon@hotmail.com)

I'll announce the winner(s) when there is the best one sened to me.
good luck guys.




สำหรับคนที่หลงเข้ามาในนี้นะครับ ผมเดาว่าคุณๆคงได้ที่อยู่นี้มาจากเทศกาลนามบัตรที่ทีซีดีซี ( เป็นแน่ 555+) เอาละ ในเมื่อเข้ามาแล้ว ก็อย่าเพิ่งแปลกใจไป ไม่ว่าตอนนี้คุณจะรู้สึก แปลกใจ ผิดหวัง สับสน งงงวย รึ กำลังคิดว่า มันอะไรกัน...

ก็อย่างที่โปรยไปบนนามบัตรนั่นแหละครับ ตอนนี้ผมกำลังรวบรวมงานอยู่ทั้งในรูปแบบผลงาน 2 มิติ และก็สินค้าแฮดเมคจิปาถะต่างๆอยู่ เพื่อนำมาอัพขึ้นบล็อก

แต่ตอนนี้ เอาเป็นว่ากรุณารออีกซักนิดนึงนะครับ เราจะพยายามปรับปรุงไซต์ให้เร็วที่สุด
และก็มีเรื่องเซอร์ไพรซ์ซักเล็กน้อยกับนามบัตรของผม

ระบายสีหรือตกแต่งนามบัตรแล้วส่งมาร่วมสนุกได้ ที่อีเมล์ผม และผู้ที่ทำได้สวย (รึถูกใจมากๆๆๆๆ ) ที่สุด เป็นผู้ชนะและรับรางวัลจากเราไป
โชคดีนะทุกคนนน จุ๊ฟฟๆ

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Glory Bloom กล่าวว่า...

Hi, nice to meet you. I got your contact from TCDC NameCard Fastival.

I'm also the amateur crafter who blog in blogger and several place (e.g. http://glorybloom.exteem.com), and have a brother graduated from Visual Communication at Silpakorn :-)

By the way, I like your namecard in Black and White version. I think it is the best color to show the content of your namecard.